Friday Deals at Clark County pot shops: June 19
Welcome to Friday Deals. It’s shaping up to be a busy weekend at Clark County’s pot shops, with some big events coming up.
Vancouver’s newest marijuana store, GreenHead Cannabis, is holding a grand opening celebration today. The place had a soft opening a week ago, and so far, sales have been steadily chugging along.
Tomorrow, The Herbery will have a special on Phat Panda products. A handful of representatives from Spokane-based Grow Op Farms, which makes the Phat Panda line, will be there to meet customers. Then, on Sunday, The Herbery will have a special Father’s Day deal on dabs.
Here, at Cannabis Chronicles, we post Friday Deals each week to keep you in touch with what’s going on in the local marijuana market. Watching the weekly changes in prices and product selection is also a great way to track the evolution of the industry.
Every week, we ask all of Clark County’s recreational marijuana stores to share some featured product deals. Then, we post them here on Fridays, and the prices continue into the weekend while supplies last.
If you’re new to marijuana or just curious about the science behind it, take a look at our educational section: Cannabis 101. Want to know more about particular strains? Check out our strain reviews. We also have background on growers available in Clark County stores in our Meet the Grower section.
Now without further ado, here’s what you’ll find this weekend at your local pot shops.
From Cannabis Country Store, 1910 W. Main Street, Battle Ground:
- Gensys One popcorn bud, selling at $10 per gram. Four strains to choose from: Blue Dream, Northern Lights #5, Purple Obamba and Trinity.
- Cascade Farms flower for $12 a gram. Five strains to choose from: Purple Kush, Blue Cheese, Elephant, Headband and Afgooey.
From GreenHead Cannabis, 2815 St Johns Blvd, Suite B, Vancouver:
- All veterans with a valid military ID get 10 percent off any products in the store.
- All Earth Rising Farm flower selling for 10 percent off.
- Joints from Earth Rising Farm for $5 apiece.
- 1 gram packs of flower from CannaMan Farms for $10 apiece.
- Zoots products selling for 25 percent off.
From The Herbery, 212 NE 164th Avenue, Suite #11, Vancouver:
- Variety of deals (on Saturday only) on Phat Panda and Sticky Frog products, including 1-gram Berry Sour Creme joints for $8, and 10 percent off all other pre-rolled Phat Panda joints.
- Sunday deal on dabs from the Cowlitz Cannabis Company, selling at $55 a gram and $30 for a half-gram.
From The Herbery, 6018 N.E. St. John’s Blvd., Suite D:
- Same as the 164th Avenue store.
From High End Market Place, 1906 Broadway, Vancouver:
- Fatty Friday deal on select joints from JV Ranch and Royal Tree Gardens for $10 apiece.
- 3.5 grams of Platinum Girl Scout Cookies from Elevate for $65.
From Main Street Marijuana, 2314 Main St., Vancouver:
- Buy in bulk blowout sale, which includes an array of strains selling at less than $10 a gram. Altogether, it’s $250 for an ounce of flower.
- Cotton Candy popcorn trim, 7 grams for $35.
From New Vansterdam, 6515 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver:
- Habitat NW’s High CBD Sweet and Sour Widow joints, $10 apiece.
- 10 mg POW THC capsules from Silica Phoenix, selling at $10 per capsule.
- Assorted strains and joints at $10 per gram or joint.
Store contact info:
Cannabis Country Store
1910 W. Main St.
2815 St Johns Blvd, Suite B
website coming soon
212 N.E. 164th Ave., Suite #11
The Herbery (second location)
6018 N.E. St. John’s Blvd., Suite D
High End Market Place
1906 Broadway St.
Main Street Marijuana
2314 Main St.
6515 E. Mill Plain Blvd.