Friday deals at Clark County pot stores: Feb. 27, 2015
Welcome to week two of our new Friday Deals feature.
I asked all the Clark County recreational pot stores to give me two featured product deals each week, which we will run here on the site on Fridays. (Some chose to list one deal with several strains). The goal is to get more information out to customers and readers, and also to encourage consumers to check out all of the rec stores in our area.
The deals will be available each Friday and into the weekend, while supplies last. This list is for Feb. 27, 2015. Check our main site for more here: Cannabis Chronicles.
Also – if you’re a bit new, check out our guide to finding the right strain here: Why shopping based on THC counts is misleading.
Store info for all five stores is listed at the end.
Here are the deals:
From New Vansterdam, 6515 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver:
1. Orange Kush (indica) from Blue Sky Growers (Wenatchee), 2 grams for $20.
2. Crippled Rhino (indica-dominant hybrid) from CannaMan Farms (Vancouver), 3.5 grams for $70.
From Main Street Marijuana, 2314 Main St., Vancouver:
1. All trim bags, includes strains Ace of Spades (indica), Burmese Kush (hybrid), White Elephant (hybrid), Dirty Girl (sativa), Omega Dawg (hybrid), Girl Scout Cookies (hybrid) and Cheddarhead (hybrid), from PDT Technologies (Quincy), 7 gram for $40 each.
From The Herbery, 212 NE 164th Avenue, Suite #11, Vancouver:
1. 10 percent off of everything in the store, including glass and other items, in honor of the store’s opening on Feb. 7.
From Cannabis Country Store, 1910 W. Main Street, Battle Ground:
1. Craft Elixirs (Seattle), 1.5 ounce syrup for $19.
2. Opal OG Kush (indica), Nine Point Growth Industries LLC (Bremerton), 2 grams for $29.
From High End Market Place (which now has an ATM), 1906 Broadway, Vancouver:
1. Pre-rolls of Pink (hybrid) and Blueniverse 2 (hybrid) from JV Ranch (Klickitat County), $10 each.
2. BHO shatter Blueberry Muffin and Shatter Plushberry from Weed Bunny (Yelm), 0.5 grams for $45.
Store contact info: